Creamy Beef Noodle Bake
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cans tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 16 ounces cottage cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheese (Colby Jack or cheddar)
Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
Cook the ground beef in a skillet until no longer pink. Drain any excess fat.
Add in the tomato sauce, salt, pepper, and onion powder into the meat and let simmer on low while you prepare the rest.
Cook the egg noodles according to package directions, salting the water just before adding the noodles.
In a large bowl, mix together the sour cream and the cottage cheese. Drain the cooked noodles and pour them into the mixing bowl with the sour cream and cottage cheese. Stir to coat all the noodles.
In a 9x13 dish sprayed with cooking spray, layer half the noodles with half the beef mixture, and repeat.
Bake for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Banana Cream Pie (Pudding) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Max & Erma's Potato, Cheese and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Brunswick Stew Georgia Style (... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamed Spinach and Tortellini and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quick Farmer's Market Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tournedos of Beef Tenderloin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Tips and Noodles Crock Pot 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Tofu & Peanut Noodle Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)