Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
This Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip is fast and easy to make! The perfect sweet holiday appetizer!
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Optional: pecans and cinnamon for garnish
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from somethingswanky.com
Use a hand mixer to beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
Mix in the pumpkin puree, salt, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
Mix in the cool whip, half of the tub at a time. I like to use the hand mixer to mix in the first half. Then I usually fold in the second half with a large rubber spatula.
Garnish with chopped pecans and cinnamon. Serve with graham crackers and pretzels. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
You'll also love
- Smoked Pork Chops 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Coast-to-coast Lobster Bruschetta 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Garlic Knot Bread Bowl 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff with Broccoli 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Zucchini Cookies made with Oats,... 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Wild Rice & Porcini Mushroom... 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Pumpkin Streusel Pudding Cookies 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Sticky Caramel Pumpkin... 4.6/5 (28 Votes)