Crustless Cranberry Pie
"Light, super simple, and delicious dessert. Great with vanilla ice cream."
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9 inch pie pan.
Combine the flour, sugar, and salt. Stir in the cranberries and the walnuts, and toss to coat. Stir in the butter, beaten eggs, and almond extract. If you are using frozen cranberries, the mixture will be very thick. Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
You'll also love
- Pasta With Spicy Sausages,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Cilantro Cod 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asparagus and Smoked Salmon Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE-SOY GLAZED SALMON 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Citrus Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Chiffon Blueberry Squares 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab Cakes with Cranberry Remoulade 0/5 (0 Votes)