Peanut Chicken Sheet-Pan Dinner
This peanut chicken sheet pan dinner is ready in 30 minutes and makes clean-up a breeze. The mix of peanut, lime, and spicy red pepper flakes makes this a super flavorful and satisfying weeknight dinner.
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- Fresh lime wedges, optional
- Peanuts, chopped, optional
- Green onions, sliced diagonally, optional
- Crushed red pepper flakes, optional
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch sheet pan with cooking spray.
In large bowl, mix peanut butter, water, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger and garlic using whisk. Add chicken and broccoli to bowl; toss to coat. Spoon chicken mixture evenly onto sheet pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink in center and broccoli is crisp-tender. Stir gently before serving. Squeeze lime wedges over chicken and broccoli. Garnish servings with remaining ingredients.
You'll also love
- Pork Vindaloo 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- CREAMY ONION DIP RECIPE 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Grilled Cheese with Fresh Tomatoes 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Sangria Flora 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- 7-Ingredient Zuppa Toscana 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Stir Fry Pepper Beef 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Curry in a Hurry 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings 4.7/5 (7 Votes)