Spinach and Chicken Bake
- 2 cups diced boneless skinless chicken breast (I usually need 2 or 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts)
- 1 10 oz package of frozen spinach
- 1/2 cup of Fat Free Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Light Mayo
- 1/4 Mozzarella low moisture part skim cheese
- 1 cup Parmesean Cheese (I usually use reduced fat parmesean, but all I had on hand was regular)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
Season chicken breast the way you would like and cook as you normally would. I usually season mine with some Mrs. Dash and a little garlic powder, then bake it with tin foil over it for 30 minutes, then 10 minutes without tin foil.
When chicken is done, you can start the cheese mixture. Mix sour cream, parmesean cheese, light mayo, mozzarella, and garlic powder in medium bowl.
Once chicken is cool enough to handle, cut into small pieces (2 cups worth) then pour into medium bowl. Drain 10 oz package of frozen spinach, then add to chicken and mix together.
Once spinach and chicken is mixed well add HALF the cheese mixture. Mix well. Then pour the chicken, spinach mixture into round pan or dish and pack down. Take remaining mixture and spread over the top.
Place in oven for 45 minutes at 350 degree?s. Makes about 6 one cup servings (though I?m not positive. sorry)
This is a pretty good meal. I?m sure you can rearrange things to your liking :)