HONEY GARLIC PORK CHOPS
- For the Honey Garlic Sauce:
- 4 Center loin pork chops, well trimmed
- 1 CUP Flour
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp Ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp Ground nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 3 – 4 Cloves minced garlic
- 1 CUP Honey
- 1/4 CUP Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Ground black pepper
Sift together the flour, salt, black pepper, ground ginger, nutmeg, paprika and cayenne pepper.
Make an egg wash by whisking together the eggs and water.
Season the pork chops with salt and pepper, then dip the meat in the flour and spice mixture.
Dip the chop into the eggwash and then a final time into the flour and spice mix, pressing the mix into the meat to get good contact.
Heat a skillet on the stove with about a half inch of canola oil covering the bottom. You will want to carefully regulate the temperature here so that the chops does not brown too quickly.
Fry them gently for about 4 or 5 minutes per side until golden brown and crispy.
Drain on a wire rack for a couple of minutes before dipping the cooked pork chops into the
Honey Garlic Sauce:
In a medium saucepan add the 2 tbsp olive oil and minced garlic. Cook over medium heat to soften the garlic but do not let it brown.
Add the honey, soy sauce and black pepper.
Simmer together for 5-10 minutes, remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
Take off heat and dip the eat in.
You'll also love
- Salmon baked in foil 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crock Pot Bbq Ranch Chicken Wings 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Roast chicken Salad with pistachio... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Weight-Loss Smoothies: Mixed Berry... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Spicy Beef Chili for... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Mayonnaise Cornbread for 2 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Sous Vide Pork Chile Verde 4/5 (2 Votes)
- GARLIC STEAK *****AAA 4/5 (1 Votes)