Spaghetti Squash with Ground Turkey
- ●Spaghetti Squash
- ●Ground Turkey
- ●Pasta Sauce
- ●Ground Oregano
- ●Coconut Oil
- ●Minced Garlic
- ●Chopped Onions
- ●Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut the squash in half long ways, scoop out the seeds and throw those out. Grease the open parts of the squash with coconut oil and season with salt and pepper. Place face down on a baking sheet and when oven is ready, put in oven until tender (about 30-45 minutes).
In the meantime, break up the ground turkey into small pieces and season with salt, pepper and oregano. Heat the coconut oil and add the minced garlic and onions allowing to cook a little bit. Add pasta sauce and keep warm.
Take out squash and let cool a bit so you can handle it and not burn yourself. Then take a fork and scrape out the “noodles” into a bowl from both sides of the squash.
Serve squash with ground turkey and top with parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- BBQ Beef Biscuits 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Asparagus and Snow Pea Salad with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Broccoli and Carrots with Toasted... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Pizza 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef Chimichangas 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Avocado Smoked Turkey Wraps 5/5 (1 Votes)
- White bean and ground turkey slow... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- SLOW COOKER SPAGHETTI SQUASH 5/5 (1 Votes)