Peach Baked Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1-1 1/2 cups sugar, depending on your taste preference
- 3 cups dry rolled, or quick, oatmeal, uncooked
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh, or canned, peaches, chopped (if canned, reserve liquid)
- 2 cups milk
1. In large mixing bowl, combine oil, eggs, and sugar. Blend together well.
2. Add dry oats, baking powder, salt, and vanilla. Blend thoroughly.
3. If using fresh peaches, stir into batter, along with 2 cups water.
If using canned peaches, drain peaches, reserving juice. Add water to peach juice to make 2 cups. Add both peaches and 2 cups liquid to batter.
4. Add milk to batter.
5. Pour into a greased 9 x 13 baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Serve warm with milk.