Loaded Baked Potato Casserole with Chicken
Casserole can be assembled, covered & refrigerated overnight. Let it stand at room temperature 30 min before baking, uncovered as directed.
- 2 (24 oz) pkgs refrigerated mashed potatoes, hated according to pkg directions
- 4 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 t ground black pepper
- 3 1/2 c shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 oz pkg fresh broccoli florets
- 3/4 c chopped green onion
- 6 slices bacon, cooked until crisp & crumbled
Preheat oven to 375. Spray 13x9 in baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In Lg bowl, stir together potatoes, cream cheese & pepper until well combined. Stir in half of chicken, cheese, broccoli, green onion & bacon. Spread mixture in prepared pan & layer with remaining chicken, broccoli, green onion & bacon; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake 30-40 min until hot & bubbly.