3 Cheese Baked Jalapeno Poppers
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup white cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 5 jalapeños, halved lengthwise, sedes and membranes removed
Adapted from blog.naturebox.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
Heat olive in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add Panko and cook, stirring, until browned and toasted, about 3 minutes.
In a medium bowl, cream together cream cheese, white cheddar, sharp cheddar, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
Spoon the filling into each jalapeño cavity. Place on prepared baking sheet, cavity side up, and bake until the filling is runny and golden, about 15-20 minutes.
Serve immediately, sprinkled with toasted panko.