- 1 cup finely chopped peeled seeded cucumbers
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 6 tilapia fillets (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. butter
COMBINE first 4 ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to use.
MIX cheese and flour in pie plate. Dip fish, 1 fillet at a time, in cheese mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each. Heat oil and butter in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat until butter is melted. Add 3 fish fillets; cook 4 to 5 min. on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining fish fillets.
SERVE with sour cream mixture.