Chicken with Asparagus, Mushrooms and Thyme
- 1 tsp Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1/2 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut diagonally into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 pound mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 TBSP cornstarch
- 1 tsp McCormick's Thyme Leaves
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup half and half
Sprinkle seasoned salt on both sides of chicken. Heat 1 TBSP of oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 5 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove chicken from skillet; cover with foil to keep warm.
Heat remaining 1 TBSP oil in skillet. Add asparagus, mushrooms and onion; cook and stir 5 minutes.
Mix cornstarch and thyme in small bowl. Stir in broth and wine. Add to skillet; stirring constantly, cook 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in half and half. Cook until heated through. Serve over chicken.