French Dip Tortilla Roll Ups
- 4 (12-inch) flour tortillas
- 4 slices Provolone cheese (about 5 ounces)
- 1/2 lb deli sliced roast beef
- 3/4 cup French fried onions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (10.5 oz) beef consomme
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
Lay the 4 tortillas on a counter or work surface. Tear the provolone up into smaller pieces and distribute evenly over each of the 4 tortillas. Place the deli roast beef evenly over the cheese, then sprinkle the French fried onions over the roast beef.
Working with one tortilla at a time, fold the sides of the tortillas in, then tightly roll the tortilla into a roll. Brush a little bit of the olive oil on the edge of the tortilla to help it stick closed, and place seam side down on a baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
Brush the remaining olive oil over the tops of the roll ups.
Bake in the preheated oven until the roll ups are browned, about 10 minutes.
While the roll ups are baking, combine the beef consommé, water, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, onion powder and garlic in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook until warmed through.
To serve, cut the roll ups in half and serve with the warm sauce for dipping.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches 0/5 (0 Votes)