Everyday Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- 4 c. chicken breast, shredded and cooked
- 1 (28-oz.) jar marinara
- 8 oz. mozzarella, sliced thin or shredded
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 c. panko bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp. thinly sliced fresh basil
Preheat the oven to 350º and lightly coat an 8"-x-8" baking dish with cooking spray.
Layer the chicken in the bottom of the baking dish, then pour the marinara over the chicken and stir to combine. Top with mozzarella and Parmesan.
In a small bowl, mix panko with butter, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes and sprinkle on top.
Bake until bubbling and golden, 23 to 25 minutes. Scatter the basil over the casserole and serve.