PORK T-LOIN w/ GREEN BEANS AND POTS
- 2 TBS butter, softened
- 1 TBS minced fresh chives
- 1 garlic clove, minced to paste
- 1 # pork tenderloin
- 2 TBS Hoisin Sauce
- 1/2 to 1 lb green beans
- 1 lb fingerling potatoes, unpeeled, halved lengthwise
Preparation time 45mins
1. Oven rack to lower middle position and oven 450 degrees
2. Combine butter, chives, garlic, 1/8 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper in bowl, set aside
3. Pat pork dry with paper towels, season with pepper and brush all sides w/ hoisin
4. Toss green beans, 1/2 TBS oil, 1/8 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper together in bowl. Arrange green bean mixture crosswise down center of baking sheet, leaving room on both sides for potatoes.
5. Toss potatoes with 1 TBS oil, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Arrange potatoes cut side down on both sides of green beans.
6. Lay tenderloin on top of green beans. Roast 20-25" or until pork reaches 140. Transfer t-loin to carving board and dot with butter. Tent with aluminum foil and let rest while vegs finish cooking.
7. Gently stir vegs on sheet to combine. Return sheet to oven and roast until vegs aretender and golden brown - 5 to 10 minutes longer. Remove from oven, add remaining butter and toss to coat. Cut pork into 1/2" thick slices, place over begs and pour any accumulated juices over top.