- 1 Sheet Puff Pastry (from one 14 oz or 17.1 oz pkg)
- 1 1/2 C plus 1 T heavy cream, cold
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1/3 C Marscapone Cheese
- 1/3 C Confectioners Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Lemon Zest
- 4 C Mixed Berries (Blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries etc.)
- 1/4 C Red Currant Jelly, warmed to loosen
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll the pastry out on the paper to a 10 x 15 inch rectangle. Using a sharp knife, score the pastry along the edges to create a 1/2" border. Brush the border with 1 T of cream; sprinkle with the sugar. Using a fork, pierce the dough all over the inside border. Bake, rotating the sheet once and piercing the dough with a fork if the center puffs up, until the pastry is golden brown, 20-25 min. Let the pastry cool on the baking sheet on a wire rack.
2. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the remaining 1 1/2 C of cream, the marscapone, confectioners sugar and lemon zest until firm peaks form. Spread over the pastry. In another large bowl, toss the berries with the jelly. Arrange on the pizza. Garnish with mint.