- 1 lb tomato, diced
- 1 bell pepper (4 oz.), seeded and finely chopped
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1.5 lb peaches, diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1.5 teaspoons salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (or to taste)
Preparation time 20mins
Adapted from learn.walmart.com
Dice tomatoes and put them in a large bowl.
Finely chop seeded bell pepper, dice jalapeños, and onion. Add chopped veggies to the bowl.
Dice the peaches. Add the peaches to the bowl.
Add chopped cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper. (Add more salt and pepper to taste if desired.) Fold everything together until well mixed.