- 5 oz pkg cook & serve chocolate pudding
- 3 cups whole milk
- 12 graham cracker squares
- 3/4 cup miniature semi sweet chocolate chips
- 15 oz box chocolate cake mix, dry
- 1/2 cup cold butter, sliced
- 10 oz pkg miniature marshmallows
- whipped cream
Adapted from mostlyhomemademom.com
Prepare chocolate pudding with milk on stove top as directed on package. Allow to cool in pot for 15 minutes.
• Spread pudding evenly into the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish. Lay graham crackers evenly in pudding and sprinkle with 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
• Sprinkle dry cake mix over pudding and dot with slices of butter. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
• Remove from oven and stir making sure any dry cake mix spots have be moistened.
• Sprinkle evenly with marshmallows and remaining chocolate chips. Bake an additional 5 - 8 minutes or until marshmallows are puffy and brown. Allow cobbler to cool 15 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Smores Milkshake 0/5 (0 Votes)