13 X 9 pan
PREP 15 MINS
COOK 30 MINS
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box orange cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box orange Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
Set out Cool Whip to thaw.
Prepare cake mix according to directions for a 9x13 pan,.
After the cake is done and you bring out of oven, poke holes throughout the cake with a fork.
Prepare Orange jello with 1 cup of boiling water and pour over the cake.
Allow to cool in pan for 30 minutes.
In a large mixing bowl, mix together with hand mixer (or other) instant vanilla pudding with 1 cup milk.
Stir in orange and vanilla extracts, mix well.
Fold in Cool whip Spread over the cake and chill for 2 to 3 hours before serving.