Stir-Fried Chicken With Radishes, Chipotles, And Lime
- 9 large skinless boneless chicken thighs fat trimmed, and chicken cut into 1/2" pieces
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed chipotle chilies see * Note
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 6 teaspoons olive oil
- 9 green onions, white and pale green parts thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup canned low-salt chicken broth
- 18 radishes trimmed, halved, and thinly sliced crosswise, and 20 radish leaves sliced thin, and reserved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- 12 hot corn tortillas
* Note: Crushed chipotle chilies (dried smoked jalapeño chilies) are available in the spice section of some supermarkets.
Combine chicken, 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice, and crushed chipotles in large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to blend. Let stand 10 minutes.
Heat 4 teaspoons oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add chicken mixture and sauté 3 minutes. Stir in green onions and broth; cover and cook 3 minutes. Uncover and stir until chicken is cooked through and most liquid evaporates, about 2 minutes longer. Stir in 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to bowl; cover to keep warm.
Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil in same skillet over high heat. Add radishes and sauté 1 minute. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Add radishes and cilantro to bowl with chicken and toss to blend.
Divide chicken mixture among 6 plates. Sprinkle with reserved sliced radish leaves. Garnish with lime wedges. Serve hot tortillas alongside.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Spicy Sausage And Gorgonzola Pizza 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spiced Pumpkin Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoky Black Bean Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp And Leek Linguine In White... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sauteed Pork Tenderloin And Pears... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rhubarb-Cranberry Cobbler 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta With Cherry Tomatoes, Basil,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes With Lemon And... 0/5 (0 Votes)