Jalapeno Popper Dip
Add crumbled bacon for the bacon wrapped jalapeno popper version!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced jalapenos (pickled), drained
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
Mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, parmigiano reggiano and jalapenos in a bowl and pour into a baking dish. Mix the panko bread crumbs and parmigiano reggiano and sprinkle over the dip.
Bake in a preheated 350F oven until the sides are bubbling and the cheese cheese has melted and turned golden brown on top, about 20 minutes.