Creamy Mushroom Chicken Fettucine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced thinly into strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 12 ounces cooked fettucine
Adapted from buzzfeed.com
Heat oil in a pot over high heat.
Add the chicken and let it brown in the pan, cooking until no pink is showing.
Add the mushrooms, onions, garlic, salt, and pepper, cooking until mushrooms are slightly browned and onions are translucent and soft.
Add the heavy cream and parsley, stirring until evenly mixed.
Add the fettuccine and stir until the pasta is evenly coated.
You'll also love
- Two Ingredient Lemon Bars 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- One Bowl Apple Cake 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Gnocchi and Meatball Bake 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Tuna Noodle Casserole with Peas... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Penne with Shrimp and Herbed Cream... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Mushroom Ragout 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Fettuccine with Garlic and butter 4.6/5 (13 Votes)