Mashed Potato Layer Bake
Guaranteed to satisfy any hungry appetite!
- 4 large white potatoes, peeled, chopped and cooked
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled, chopped and cooked
- 1 tub (8 oz) Philadelphia Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread, divided
- 1/2 cup Breakstone's or Knudsen Sour Cream, divided
- 1/4 tsp. each salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup Kraft Shredded or 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
Preheat oven to 375°F. Place white and sweet potatoes in separate bowls. Add half each of the cream cheese and sour cream to the potatoes in 4each bowl; season with salt and pepper. Mash with potato masher or fork until creamy.
Stir half of the Parmesan cheese into bowl of white potatoes. Stir half of the cheddar cheese into bowl of sweet potatoes. Alternately layer half each of the white potato mixture and sweet potato mixture in 2-qt. clear glass casserole dish. Repeat layers.
Bake 15 min. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses; continue baking 5 min. or until cheese are melted.