Praline Whipped Sweet Potatoes
Looks like a baked sweet potato, tastes even better!
- 5 large sweet potatoes (about 3.5 lb)
- 4 oz. (half of an 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 2 cups Post Selects Maple Pecan Crunch Cereal
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
Preheat oven to 400°F. Prick potatoes with fork, then microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 min. or until tender. Remove from oven; cool 5 min. Cut each potato lengthwise in half; carefully scoop potato flesh into medium bowl, reserving potato shells for later use. Mash potatoes until smooth. Add cream cheese and 1/2 tsp. of the cinnamon; mix until well blended. Spoon evenly into potato shells.
Place cereal in resealable plastic bag; gently crush with hands or a rolling pin. Mix with pecans, brown sugar, butter and remaining 1/2 tsp. cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly over potatoes.
Bake 15 min. or until potatoes are heated through and streusel topping is golden brown.