Asian Beef and Mango Salad
- 1 * 1 pound ground beef
- 2 * 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 * 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 * 1 teaspoon Sriracha hot chili sauce
- 2 * 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 * 1 tablespoon canola oil
- * kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 * 1 head Boston lettuce, torn
- 2 * 2 Kirby cucumbers, cut into thin strips
- 1 * 1 mango, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 * 1/2 cup fresh cilantro sprigs
- 1/4 * 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until browned, 5 to 7 minutes.
2. Stir in the hoisin, 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce, and the Sriracha.
3. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, the remaining teaspoon of soy sauce, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
4. Divide the lettuce, cucumbers, mango, cooked beef, cilantro, and peanuts among bowls. Drizzle with the dressing.