Café Mocha Nut Fudge
Mix up six easy ingredients in this foolproof, no-cook fudge candy. Just refrigerate, slice, and serve! It's that easy.
- 1 (12-ounce) bag white vanilla baking chips, about 2 cups
- 4 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup Jif® Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 115mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Line 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over 2 opposite sides of pan.
In large bowl, microwave white baking chips on high 2 minutes to 2 minutes 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth. Stir in espresso powder until well blended. Add frosting, peanut butter and 1/2 cup of the mocha cappuccino hazelnut spread until well blended. Stir in nuts.
Spread fudge mixture evenly in pan. Spread remaining 1/4 cup mocha cappuccino hazelnut spread over fudge; top with sprinkles.
Refrigerate 1 1/2 hours or until firm. Remove foil; cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Easy Lasagna Pasta Bake 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Coffee-Marinated Flank Fajitas... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Chikin' Legs Rice Krispie Treats 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Nanny's Fruitcake Cookies Recipe 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Peanut 'Brittle' Candy 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Almond Roca 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Grandma Hershey's Peanut Butter... 4/5 (1 Votes)