- 8 lasagna noodles cooked to AL den ta
- 1/2 lb hamburger (I mixed sausage and gr beef)
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 Jar spaghetti sauce of your liking
- 1 sm can mushrooms chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic or powder (whatever u like)
- dash of crushed red pepper flakes.
- 2 c mozzarella finely shredded
For those of you that wanted my recipe for lasagna rolls here ya go: 11x 7 pan
Oven 375 degrees for 30 mins uncover and go 5 or so more minutes till cheese is brown
cook meat with onion garlic, 1/3 can of chopped mushrooms, salt, pepper, red flakes. Drain when done, add 1/3 jar or enough to bring meat together so it sticks together. Add 1 to 1 1/2 cups of cheese after meat is cool a bit. Spread a little sauce on bottom of pan then prepare rolls by doing the following:
Lay noodles out and lay an equal portion of meat on each noodle and roll carefully. This is the pain part. If u roll to tight the meat falls out. lol dump the rest of the sauce on top of the noodles and cheese. cover loosely with foil for 30 mins then uncover to brown and heat through. ENJOY.. Here is a picture of what mine came out to look like.
For more *** Feel free to add me as a friend or follow me. I am always sharing awesome stuff!!!