Bacon Cheeseburger Puffs
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 oz bacon pieces
- 6-7 Tbps buttermilk
Adapted from keyingredient.com
* Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
* In a skillet, cook and crumble ground beef until no longer pink; drain.
* In a bowl, combine biscuit mix, bacon and cheese; stir in cooked beef.
* Add buttermilk and toss with a fork until just moistened.
* Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. (I used a medium cookie scoop)
* Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
* Bake for 12-15 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
* Cool on wire racks.
** Baked puffs may be frozen; reheat at 400 degrees F for 7-9 minutes or until heated through (they do not need to thawed first)
You'll also love
- Easter nests w/coconut 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Roasted Rainbow Carrots 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Rack of Lamb with Herb and Mustard... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Vegan Baked Ziti #2....with... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Spiced Pork Medallions with... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Pork Schnitzel with Dill Sauce 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Veggies: Brussels Sprouts with... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)