Santa Fe Pizza
- 1 purchased fully-baked thin pizza crust (10 oz)
- 1 3/4 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups roast chicken strips
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced red onion
- 6 tablespoons frozen corn kernels thawed, drained
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 large jalapeño chilies cut thin rounds, and seeded
- 2/3 cup purchased refrigerated fresh salsa drained
Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 425 degrees. Place crust on rimless baking sheet. Leaving 3/4-inch plain border, sprinkle 1 cup cheese, chicken strips and cumin over crust. Top with onion, 4 tablespoons corn, 4 tablespoons cilantro, 3/4 cup cheese, jalapeños and 2 tablespoons corn.
Bake pizza until crust is crisp and topping is heated through, about 13 minutes. Top with salsa and remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro.
This recipe yields 6 servings.