PUMPKIN PIE CUPCAKES
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup fat-free evaporated milk
Preheat the oven to 350°F Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper or silicone liners.
In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the dry things.
In a large bowl, whisk together the wet things. Add in dry ingredients and whisk until no streaks of flour remain and batter is smooth.
Fill each muffin cup with approximately 1/3 cup of batter.
Bake for 20 minutes. Cool cupcakes in pan. They will sink as they cool.
Chill cupcakes before serving. Top with lightly sweetened whipped cream. If desired, sprinkle a little spice over the white cream for a pretty contrast.