Crock-Pot BBQ Ribs
- 4 pounds ribs of your choice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoons vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 bottle of sweet baby rays BBQ (or your favorite BBQ sauce)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoons oregano
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
In a bowl, mix Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, salt, pepper, brown sugar and oregano together
Place ribs in slow cooker. Pour sauce over ribs, and turn to coat.
Cover, and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours, or until ribs are tender.