Maruya (Banana Fritters
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1 cup oil
- 6 ripe but firm saba bananas, peeled and sliced lengthwise into about 1/4 inch-thick pieces
- sugar, for sprinkling
Adapted from yummy.ph
Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, egg, milk and butter in a bowl. Then add the bananas and mix well.
In a preheated pan with oil, using a ladle, scoop the batter with bananas into the oil and fry until golden brown. Remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
Dust with sugar before serving.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Pasta Soup * 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Roasted Chicken Thighs with... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Lentil Mushroom Meatballs 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Jalapeño Cilantro Corn Salad 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Strawberry Jello Cake 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Grilled Pork with Peaches 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Grilled Bananas & Paneer with... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)