Cheesy Cornbread Casserole
Love serving chili with cornbread? This beefy, cheesy Cornbread Casserole with Cheese delivers on your favorite flavor combination, with super easy prep.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 can (15 ounce) enchilada sauce
- 1 can (15.5 ounce) black beans, rinsed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 package (8.5 ounce) corn muffin mix
- 1 package. (8 ounce) KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Heat oven to 350ºF.
Brown meat with onions and peppers in large skillet. Stir in next 4 ingredients; cook and stir 3 min. or until heated through. Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
Prepare muffin batter as directed on package; stir in cheese. Spread over meat mixture.
Bake 20 min. or until toothpick inserted in center of cornbread topping comes out clean.