Easy Mexican pizzas
- 1 pkg 8 10-inch burrito- size flour tortillas, divided
- 2 c 8oz sarge to Mexican blend shredded cheese divided
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 pkg about 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into small pieces.
- 1 pkg 1.25oz Ortega taco seasoning mix divided
- 1 can 16oz Ortega refrained beans
- Ortega thick and smooth taco sauce
- Toppings: chopped tomato, sliced green onions and ripe olives
Preheat oven to 375. Place 4 tortillas on greased baking sheets. Sprinkle each with 1/4 c of cheese. Place remaining tortillas on top of cheese.
Heat vegetable oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, cook for 4-5 minutes or until no longer pink. Add 2 tbsp seasoning mix and 1 tbsp water, mix well. Remove from heat.
Combine retried beans, remaining seasoning mix and 1 tbsp of water in small bowl
Spread about 1/3 c bean mixture on each tortilla. Layer with a drizzle of taco sauce, chicken mixture, remaining cheese and toppings.
Bake for to 8 minutes or until cheese melted.