Chocolate Fudge Peanut Butter Cookie Stuffed Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookie Centers
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips, I used semi-sweet
- 1 cup cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat liner.
2. Place peanut butter and sugar into a medium bowl, mix to combine then add egg, mixing until well combined. Set aside.
3. In a stand or electric mixer, beat butter and sugars until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until well combined.
4. Place flour, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl. Add to wet ingredients along with cocoa powder, and chocolate chips, slowly mixing until just combined. With a small cookie scoop, scoop peanut butter cookie dough into your hand. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop chocolate dough on top and on bottom of peanut butter dough. With hands, press chocolate dough around peanut butter dough, forming into a cookie shape. Place onto prepared baking sheet, about 1 inch apart from each other. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes, until cooked through. Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Serve with milk.
Makes 3 dozen cookies