Bring the craveable flavors of your favorite fruit pie into a portable, poppable single serving. It's one of our Top 10 Pies To Try!
- 1 box Phillisbury refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1/2 cup canned pie filling or lemon curd
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, if desired
- 3-4 tablespoons milk, if desired
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees. Remove pie crusts from pouches; unroll on work surface. Cut each crust into 12 squares (some of the squares will have a rounded edge). Place 1 teaspoon filling on each square.
2. Bring all sides together in center; press to seal. With fingers, pinch dough firmly about 1/4 inch below edges, making a pounch with points extending over top. Place in ungreased mini muffin cup OR place mini paper baking cups in each of 24 mini muffin cups, and place popper inside baking cup. Repeat to make 24 poppers.
3. Bake 11-14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Mix powdered sugar and milk until smooth, adding milk until thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle glaze over poppers; let stand until set. about 30 minutes.