Pesto Pizza With Crabmeat And Artichoke Hearts
- 1 purchased fully-baked thin pizza crust (10 oz)
- 2/3 cup purchased pesto
- 8 ounces crabmeat
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts - (6 1/2 oz) drained, sliced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives halved, pitted (or other brine-cured black olives)
- 1/8 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper - (to 1/4 tspn)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place crust on baking sheet. Spread with pesto, leaving 1/2-inch plain border. Top evenly with crabmeat, artichokes, olives, and crushed red pepper.
Heat oil in heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and sauté until just tender, about 5 minutes; arrange pepper slices on pizza. Sprinkle cheese over.
Bake pizza until crust is brown and crisp on bottom and topping is heated through, about 15 minutes. Transfer pizza to work surface; cut into wedges.
This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Beef Tenderloin Steaks Stuffed... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Tropical Lime Torte With Mango... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Roast Duck With Port-Garlic Sauce 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Rice Pilaf With Spinach And... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Fish Soup With Tomatoes And Red... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cayenne-Spiked Crab Cakes 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Artichoke And Spinach Dip... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chopped Salad w/ Hearts of Palm,... 4/5 (2 Votes)