Photo by pamela F.
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise--Light
- 1 half-sour pickle, finely chopped, plus 1 tbsp. brine
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 oz. large cooked, peeled and deveined shrimp, tails removed
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 4 split-top hot dog buns--WW bread or Thins
- 8 small leaves Boston or Bibb lettuce
- Potato chips and pickles, for serving--Baked Chips
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
In a large bowl, whisk
together the mayonnaise, pickle
brine, and 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper. Add the
shrimp and toss to coat. Fold in
the scallions, parsley, and pickle.
Line the buns with the lettuce,
then spoon the shrimp mixture
inside. Serve with the potato
chips and pickles, if desired.