STUFFED PEPPER SOUP
- 1 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups beef broth
- 2 - 14.5 oz cans petite diced to tomatoes, undrained
- 1 - 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 bell peppers (red)' quartered, seeded and chopped
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 2-10 oz bags frozen long grain white rice, cooked.
1. Het large skillet over medium-high heat. Crumble ground beef into skillet. Add onio and garlic; cook stirring occasionally until browned, about 5-6 minutes. Drain off fat.
2. Place meat mixture in 6 quart slow cooker that has been sprayed with no cook cooking spray. Stir in remaining ingredients, except rice.
3. Cover and cook 6-8 hours on low or 4-5 hours on high heat setting. Serve over cooked rice.