Honey-Dijon Glazed Salmon with Flash-Cooked Zucchini
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- Cooking spray
- 4 (6-oz.) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced and divided
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-in. slices (about 3 cups), divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Adapted from myrecipes.com
1. Place a rimmed baking sheet in oven. Preheat broiler to high (keep pan in oven as it preheats).
2. Combine honey, mustard, vinegar, 3/4 teaspoon pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute. Reserve 2 tablespoons honey mixture.
3. Carefully remove pan from oven. Coat pan with cooking spray. Arrange fillets, skin side down, on pan; broil 6 minutes. Brush remaining 2 1/2 tablespoons honey mixture over fillets; broil 2 minutes. Remove pan from oven; brush fillets with reserved 2 tablespoons honey mixture. Keep warm.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over high. Add half of shallots; cook 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add half of zucchini; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Place zucchini mixture in a bowl. Repeat procedure with remaining 1 tablespoon oil, remaining shallots, and remaining zucchini. Add remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and cilantro to zucchini mixture; toss. Serve zucchini with salmon fillets.
You'll also love
- Dr. Pepper Drumsticks 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- DRUNKEN KINDS CHERRY SUPER CAKE MIX 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Slow Cooked Pineapple Pork Roast 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Roasted Broccoli with Sautéed... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Green Spinach Smoothie 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Grilled Tuna with Herb Butter (SP... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- BUTTERNUT SQUASH MATZO LASAGNA 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Creamy Garlic Shrimp Pasta, with... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)