Pizza Monkey Bread
There is nothing sweet about this savory Monkey Bread with a Pizza twist. Works great as a meal or party appetizer Just make sure the recipe is handy, they'll definitely be asking for it. which is a sure sign of success!
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 (16.3-ounce each) cans large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 2 cups (8-ounces) part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 20 slices pepperoni, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- Additional marinara sauce, warmed
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a microwave-safe bowl, mix oil, Italian seasoning, garlic and pepper flakes; microwave, covered, on high for 30 seconds. Uncover and cool slightly. Cut each biscuit into four pieces; transfer to oil mixture and toss to coat. Stir in cheese and pepperoni.
In a greased 10-inch fluted tube pan, layer half of the biscuit mixture; drizzle with 1/4 cup marinara sauce. Repeat layers. Bake 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool in pan 10 minutes. Run a knife around sides and center tube of pan. Invert onto a serving plate. Serve with additional marinara sauce.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
You'll also love
- Cream Cheese Filled Banana Bread 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Cherry Pie Bars 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Beef Pot Roast - Instant Pot 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Honey Glazed Ham 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Cauliflower Protein Bread 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Banana Bread 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Turtle Monkey Bread 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Puff Pastry Meatball Marinara Bites 4.6/5 (17 Votes)