Paleo Zucchini Bread
Instead of all purpose flour and sugar, this recipe uses almond flour, coconut flour, honey, and even a bit of mashed banana. The mix of flours helps to create bread that is light and fluffy with a slight nutty flavor. You also get a gluten free loaf of bread!
- 1 cup zucchini, grated
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from paleogrubs.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
Squeeze any excess moisture out of the shredded zucchini. Whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
In a separate bowl, add the eggs, honey, banana, coconut oil, almond butter, and cinnamon. Use a hand blender to combine, Add the dry ingredients into the wet and stir to combine. Fold in the shredded zucchini.
Pour the batter into the loaf pan. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until the loaf is set. Remove from the oven and let cool completely before serving.
You'll also love
- Zucchini Bread with Pistachios &... 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Zucchini Bread 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- CHOCOLATE CARAMEL NUT APPLE PIE 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Cheesy Ranch Stuffed Mini Peppers 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Sun-dried Tomato Bread 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Mexican Black Bean Spaghetti 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Arugula, Pear & Blue Cheese Salad... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mediterranean Zucchini Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (4 Votes)