Pasta With Cherry Tomatoes, Basil, Lemon, And Clams
- 12 ounces spaghettini
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 large garlic cloves chopped
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes halved
- 3 cans chopped clams - (6 oz ea) drained, and juices reserved
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced fresh basil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Additional grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite. Drain pasta; return to same pot.
Meanwhile, heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add tomatoes; sauté until beginning to soften, about 5 minutes. Add drained clams and basil; stir 1 minute.
Add clam sauce, 1 cup Parmesan cheese and lemon juice to pasta. Toss over medium-high heat until heated through, adding reserved clam juices by 1/4 cupfuls if pasta is dry. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Pasta With Caramelized Onions,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Oven-Roasted Spareribs With Peach... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Oven-Dried Tomatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes With Lemon And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni And Cheese With Prosciutto 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Goat Cheese-Arugula Ravioli With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Double-Salmon Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab Cakes With Avocado Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)