- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 large navel oranges
- 1 1/2 cups Champagne or sparkling white grape juice
- 1/3 cup toasted slivered almonds
- Sprig of fresh mint
Combine the marmalade and sugar in a small saucepan. Mix well, place over low heat and cook, stirring, until the sugar dissolves.
Cut the peel from the oranges, cut into slices and then quarter each slice, removing the white center pith from each. Put into a medium bowl.
Pour the sugar/marmalade mixture and Champagne or grape juice over the sliced oranges. Refrigerate for 8 hours.
Sprinkle with almonds before serving and add a sprig of mint.
You'll also love
- Sunny's Ham and Cheese Stuffed... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fried Fish Marinated in Garlic,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black-eyed Pea Cakes with Corn... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BANANA STRAWBERRY JAM LOAF 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Avocado Fries 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- lemon arugula spaghetti 0/5 (0 Votes)
- COCONUT ORANGE BARS 0/5 (0 Votes)