- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound frozen corn, thawed
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon flour
1. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Add the corn, salt & pepper to the melted butter, cook, stirring occasionally, until the corn softens, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in 1 tablespoon flour, then add the milk and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer, stirring, until thickened, about 5 minutes. Stir in the chives.