BISCUITS N’ GRAVY BAKE
Author: Daily dose of pepper
Recipe type: Breakfast, main meals
Prep time: 15 mins Cook time: 30 mins Total time: 45 mins
8sp/7pp per serving
- 1/2 lb Turkey Breakfast Sausage, I use Jennie-0
- 1 7.5 oz can Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits, cut each biscuit into 6 small pieces
- 1 package Country Gravy Mix, I use McCormick or Pioneer Brand, prepared with water
- 1 1/2 cup Egg Substitute such as Egg Beaters
- 1 cup Reduced Fat Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
1-Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
2-Cook 8 ounces of raw turkey sausage. Drain fat and set aside.
3-Cook the package of gravy mix according to directions. (I use water instead of milk to keep it lower calorie) Set aside.
4-Spread your biscuit pieces evenly throughout your casserole dish. Pour the egg beaters on top, followed by the prepared gravy, and then sausage. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and evenly sprinkle your shredded cheese. Bake for another 10 minutes.
5-Cut into 6 servings. ENJOY!
Calories..273.. 10g fat, 22g carbohydrates, 1g fiber, 23g protein (Calculated with My Fitness Pal) 8 Smart Points per serving (Calculated with Weight Watchers Recipe Builder) 7 PP per serving