One-Pot Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Everything goes in at once! The water, the seasonings and the pasta. Bring to a boil, then 12 minutes later you have a pot of perfectly cooked pasta!
- 220 g spaghetti, uncooked
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Extra Virgin Olive Oil Italian Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, divided
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from kraftcanada.com
1. Bring spaghetti, water, tomatoes, onions, dressing and 1/4 cup basil to boil in large skillet.
2. Cook on medium heat 12 min. or until spaghetti is tender and most the water is cooked off, stirring and turning spaghetti frequently with tongs.
3. Add cheese; mix lightly. Top with remaining basil.