Strawberry Shortcake Muffins
Servings (muffins) 12
Calories Per Serving 93
Fat 2 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Carbohydrate 23 g
Fiber 4 g
Sugar 2 g
Protein 5 g
- 2 1/2 cup Oats (old fashioned kind, not quick cooking)
- 1 cup Plain low fat greek yogurt
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Baking stevia (or 1 cup sweetener of choice that measures like sugar) 
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup Strawberries, diced, and patted dry + (optional 1/2 cup strawberries, diced to place on top of muffins)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
The estimated total time to make this recipe is 30-35 Minutes.
1-Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 12 muffin tins with silicone or foil liners, (or just use a silicone muffin pan).
2-Place all of the ingredients (except the strawberries) in a blender or food processor, and blend until oats are smooth. Pour mixture into a medium sized bowl, and stir in strawberries. Divide remaining 1/2 cup diced strawberries over the top of each muffin. (This step is optional, but it really makes the strawberries burst with color and flavor on top of each muffin!)
3-Divide batter among cupcake liners, and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
4-Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Crab Meat Cheese Ball 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna Salad with Hard-Cooked Eggs,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamed Spinach and Tortellini and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tons of Blueberry Coffee Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italian Lemon Cookies (Anginetti) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Muffins - Ritz Carlton 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BOB'S BIG BOY STRAWBERRY PIE 0/5 (0 Votes)