Blueberry Coffee Cake
- 1 ⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (12 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 ⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup rolled quick-cooking oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 ⁄4 cup sugar
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Generously grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon and mix well with a fork. Set aside.
Separate biscuit dough into 8 biscuits, and cut each biscuit into quarters.
Dip each biscuit piece into the melted butter, then roll in the cinnamon-brown sugar mixture to coat well. Arrange in a single layer in baking dish.
Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the oats.
Combine blueberries and sugar in a bowl and toss to coat.
Spoon blueberry-sugar mixture over oats and biscuits and sprinkle with
remaining 1/2 cup oats. Drizzle remaining melted butter on top.
Bake for 25 minutes or until cake is golden brown and center is done.
Cool for 10 minutes, serve warm.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (209 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)