chicken or turkey fajita bake
- 1 lb turkey or chicken cutlets
- 1 red and 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1.25 oz taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 bag riced cauliflower or 1 pkg spanish rice
preheat oven to 375. spray 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
in a lg bowl, toss together poultry, peppers, onion, cheese and seasoning. spread into prepared pan.
bake until vegetables are tender and poultry measures 165 on meat thermometer, 20-25 minutes. top with green onion.
prepare riced cauliflower or rice as directed and add tomatoes until heated. serve together.